Ponad miesiąc temu
b2b, Umowa o pracę
Wymagane technologie /narzędzia
Benefity dla pracowników
- Opieka medyczna
- Wydarzenia branżowe: meetupy
- Piłkarzyki, Xbox, tenis stołowy, miejsce do relaksu
- Parking samochodowy i rowerowy
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the Team that provides world-class charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks. Our goal is to lay a foundation for the future of smarter, reliable and emission-free mobility. We do this from Kraków, where our center of innovation is located.
In this team, you will play key role together with your colleagues in development, expanding EV chargers in regards of connectivity, charging management, authorization methods and self-diagnosis - incorporating software platform solutions to support new features in world-wide software rollouts for EV chargers.
- Dofinansowanie do Krakowskiej Karty Miejskiej
- You will design and develop the embedded applications for our Electric Vehicle battery fast charger products
- You will be one of our Java developers that will create solutions for our market opportunities
- You will work in a small Scrum team of talented engineers in an open and informal environment
- Together you will bring the product from idea to implementation
- You have at least two years of professional experience with Java projects
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent skill level
- You have proven experience in product design and development, good analytical and engineering skills
- Having experience with working with resource constraint- or embedded systems is preferred
- Having knowledge of C++ in an embedded and skills in working with Linux setting is a plus
- Having knowledge of Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, JDBC, H2 DataBase, Java 17, Hibernate, Docker, JUnit, Mockito is desired
- You are a clear verbal communicator English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Podobne oferty w Twojej okolicy