Ponad miesiąc temu
b2b, Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie
Wymagane technologie /narzędzia
Benefity dla pracowników
- Private medical care
- Life Insurance
- Sharing the costs of sports activities
- Corporate sports team
Organizacja czasu i miejsca pracy
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- Corporate library
- Video games
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Within ABB the product group Electric Vehicle Charging (EVC) lays the foundations for a future of smarter, reliable, and emission-free mobility, accessible by everyone, everywhere. ABB offers a total solution from compact, high quality AC wallboxes, reliable DC fast charging stations with robust connectivity, to innovative on-demand electric bus charging systems. We deploy infrastructure that meet the needs of the next generation of smarter mobility.
ABB connected chargers enable fast global service and pro-active maintenance. ABB is market leader and has years of experience in creating, installing and maintaining charging infrastructure, including several nationwide charger networks.
View the portfolio on: http://new.abb.com/ev-charging
- Corporate products and services at discounted prices
- Saving & Investment scheme
- Sharing the commuting costs
- Employee referral program
- Charity initatives
- Family picnics
- You will design and develop the user-facing embedded applications for our EV fast charger products
- With your contribution we can address customers that ask for great interactions and reliable performance
- You feel challenged by an embedded environment, where state-of-the-art frameworks are not possible to be used, and system resources are restrained
- You will work in a small Scrum team of talented engineers in an open and informal environment
- Together you will bring the product from idea to implementation
- At minimum a Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent skill level
- Skilled in working with Linux in the context of an embedded product
- 2+ years of experience (professional or in free time) in working with resource constraint- or embedded systems; 4+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams; preferably experience with the Agile Scrum process
- Clear communicator in English, both verbally and in writing
- Preferably experience with automatic testing, or willing to learn; Gulp, Typescript, Yarn, npm package manager
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: remote #LI-remote
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Podobne oferty w Twojej okolicy