Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Corporate Technology Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. You will contribute significantly to our Research & Development organization dedicated to Smart Manufacturing, by developing solutions for business like Food & Baverage, Mining & Minerals, Pulp & Paper, Metals.
- In the first month, expect to attend frequent meetings with members of the virtual team; configure the development environment; become familiar with our software development process
- By the end of the first six months you will implement solutions in accordance with customer requirements; work closely with QA and DevOps; be part of code refactoring sessions; actively participate in developing branch strategies
- By the end of the first year you will build reusable libraries; provide solutions to improve performance; be a promoter of innovative technologies; build interfaces between Smart Manufacturing solutions and ERP class systems
- Understanding of web applications, REST API
- Experience in using ORM
- Experience in using Git
- Good command of English
- Although not a requirement, at some point you may come into contact with : Azure services; Cloud-native technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes; Microservices – ReactJS; knowledge specific to manufacturing domain
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: