We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. More than 10 years ago, our Information Systems Delivery Center in Krakow was built up. Last year it successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allows us to expand our global activities and support even further. To strengthen our Global IS team, we are looking for Functional Analyst for Service Now. This person will be part of the team responsible for supporting crucial IS Services by helping to understand the business needs and to translate them into the IT Service requirements, having significant contribution into the current and future Services delivered to the business.
• Act as the main speaking partner for the business stakeholders, the Business Engagement Manager, Domain and Service Mangers
• Efficiently identify and support the stakeholders in adjusting and enhancing IS platforms to best support the business process development
• Elicit, collect and document business and functional requirements in collaboration with business stakeholders and technical experts
• Where possible, perform system configuration to meet the business requirements while maintaining complete and well-structured configuration documentation
• Develop training materials to support systems implementation and adoption
• Work with fellow Functional Analysts to assure seamless integration between different platform/application modules as well as integration with other platforms/applications (integration design concepts, data flow mapping, functional specification)
• Proactively monitor platform/application usage to draw conclusions on possible future enhancements
• Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Business domain or equivalent in experience
• 3+ years of experience with Service NOW developer, administrator or functional analyst position
• Java knowledge
• Excellent communication skills with attention to details
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Experience working in an international environment
• A customer service-oriented person
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our Functional Analyst for Service Now.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com