If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
An IT Solution Architect will be part of the team responsible for supporting and developing ABB Treasury related IT Services. Treasury Function is executing a Global Cash Management (GCM) Project implementing complex, a SAP based solution. As Solution Architect you will take end to end responsibility for the GCM solution architecture and its development, working closely with the GCM Service Manager and GCM Functional Analyst.
- Own, manage and develop the architecture of the GCM solution
- Define the technical requirements of the solution and ensure alignment with other modules and surrounding/integrated applications and solutions (SAPs, bank interfaces, etc.)
- Execute the roadmap of the GCM landscape from the technology perspective
- Engage in requirements engineering to decide which requirements are covered by available standard functionalities, for which functionalities enhancements are needed and for which functionalities workarounds are accepted
- Identify and report architectural and technological risks related to business requirements.
- Cooperate with the technical team (ABB and 3rd party ones) to ensure the solutions are being developed according to the requirements, ABB strategy and Treasury technology and architecture roadmap
- Verify, review and approve technical solution designs proposed by the vendors working in the Project
- Cooperate with Functional Analyst to identify requirements impacting architecture of application
- Document architecture of the solution and incorporate any changes to the documentation
- Keep knowledge up to date regarding new and emerging SAP technologies and IS industry practices, bringing learning into Treasury Domain and GCM solution
- Minimum 5 years’ hands on experience in managing and tuning of SAP systems
- Strong knowledge of core SAP S/4 HANA functionalities (Finance)
- General knowledge on the SAP and non-SAP system interfaces, including banks
- Knowledge about SAP solution roadmap, S/4 HANA and Fiori app development,
- BASIS and Authorization knowledge
- Working experience with other SAP solutions like: ChaRM, DMS, GRC, Solution Manager
- Experience in daily communication and cooperation with geographically distributed teams
- Solid understanding of Finance and Treasury operations as a strong plus
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next GCM Solution Architect for Treasury.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.