ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
GDPR IS Senior specialist collaborates with the GDPR IS Group function Lead to ensure the respect of the GDPR principles and recommendations in GF-IS both at global and local level including IS services provided by 3rd parties.
• Act as a single point of contact for GDPR in GF-IS.
• Provide pragmatic GDPR recommendations for IS in consultation and coordination with the Privacy management team, Legal & Integrity(L&I) and InfoSec.
• Track and trace remediation activities for IS services to become GDPR compliant, escalate remediation activities where needed to L&I.
• Review of IS policies, procedures and documentation for GDPR compliance, ensure all IS staff (employees and contract staff) are fully trained and formal training records are kept.
• Conceptualize, develop and implement GDPR Privacy by Design principles and ensure their adoption during development, implementation and maintenance of IS Solutions.
• Prepare, update, manage training material and FAQs.
• 5+ years’ experience with a mix of IT, Data Privacy and Audit/compliance topics
• Ability to understand data privacy laws
• Strong customer orientation
• IS/IT process knowledge
• Strong IT acumen
• Good communication skills to deal with different stakeholders
• Team player with the ability to evaluate priorities
• Quick in thinking and implementation
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our GDPR IS Senior Specialist . You may send your cv to PL-GBS@abb.com
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.