Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Hosting IS Team Lead for Cloud Service Management supervises technical and process specialists responsible for the IS hosting platforms in cloud, ensuring seamless service delivery and end-to-end service performance of the IT Domain. Closely interacts with service delivery manager of the service provider to ensure regular and consistent reporting of operational performance to the Service Owner. Overall infrastructure technical governance for relevant service and documentation
If this looks like something you would like – join us now!
- Leads a technical specialist team that ensures the management and maintenance of global IS platform activities related to IT Domain
- Ensures IS Service quality, performance, continuous improvement and support globally from a Technical point of view
- End-to-end accountability of the relevant service operations
- Monitors the delivery service and the outcome
- Executes short- plus long-term strategic plans to assure IS platform capacity attains current and future needs
- Identifies potential for improvement in the Domain Service delivery and facilitates actions in the relevant Services team to optimize the operation
- Holds the responsibility for technical assurance, improvements and lifecycle management for platform services in scope
- Supports the management and optimization of service delivery processes for the relevant IS Domain Service.
- Oversees any process related to 3rd party and internal IS supply related to domain service delivery and operation
- Acts as the end point of escalation for IS Supply within the respective Domain
- Master’s Degree in information management, computer systems, business engineering or similar
- Practical experience in Cloud operations
- Strong experience to manage operation services in the challenging environment
- Strong experience on manage 3rd part vendor resources on site and remotely
- Strong experience of identifying and resolving issues between team members or other teams
- Strong experience in escalation and stakeholder’s management
- Experience in IS risk, security and compliance
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes
- Superior knowledge of IS platforms technology
- Proactive in Continual Service Improvement, always open to adopt new and innovative IS techniques and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables
- Proven track record of working with Agile and DevOps teams
- Fluent spoken and written English
- ITIL 4 foundation certification required
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next Hosting IS Team Lead for Cloud Service Management.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: