We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. More than 10 years ago, our Information Systems Delivery Center in Krakow was built up. Last year it successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allows us to expand our global activities and support even further. To strengthen our Marketing & Sales team, we are looking for experienced Implementation Specialist with positive spirit to lead implementation projects.
As an Implementation Specialist you will coordinate global implementation of marketing and sales related processes and tools aligned with the company and/or business unit strategy.
Typical responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Define, manage and coordinate global processes, use cases, content management and master data governance procedures (e.g. pricing strategy).
- Support Business Coordinator and the project team to define a project scope and plan and ensure that implementation project timelines are met and scope delivered.
- Perform and manage activities to support local businesses implementation projects including tasks such as system configuration and integration support aligned with business process and use cases.
- Collect and prioritize system requirements; work with systems business analysts/architects/development leads through the entire release management process (design, development and test phases).
- Participation in systems integration scope defining and coordinate activities to get local ERP Systems (mainly SAP) integrated with a global platform.
- Coordinate/support test scripts preparation; Coordinate and participate in testing activities, as defined by the release schedules (both systems regression and new functionalities testing).
- Coordinate and provide trainings on-line and on-site as required; prepare training materials.
- Effectively communicate to steering committee, reference teams and stakeholders (including production migration plans, news, announcements, implementation metrics/KPIs)
- Ensure that local units are trained on the support model. Act as level 2 support , answering questions from key users. Monitor, follow up reported issues and escalate high priority issues.
- Proactively work with Service Level Managers, Group Implementation Management and Business Unit to ensure adequate staffing and resource availability to support implementation needs
- Experience in a similar role (>3 years)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in IT
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong project management skills preferably within IT and business process management
- Strong cultural awareness and works well across different cultures
- Knowledge of application development processes and IT service management concepts (ITIL) being a plus
- Ability to promote a team environment
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
- Global travel required (up to 25%)
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Implementation Specialist. You may send your cv to PL-GBS@abb.com
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.