Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The core responsibility of the IS Application/Service Manager for ABB Enterprise Content and Document Management (NextECM) service is to manage the day-to-day activities of internal team as well as external 3rd party service provider. You will play a key role in strengthening our PA Business IS Project Management Domain team in Cracow. Your task will be to deliver ECM services with focus on quality, cost, customer satisfaction and SLA. In addition to this you will drive service improvement projects to guarantee best possible service level.
- Establish relationship with multiple business partners and stakeholders, understanding their strategical, operational and tactical needs.
- Monitor delivery of solutions/service/support in business critical Document/Enterprise Content Management (NextECM) area and ensure OLA’s/SLA’s are delivered according to business expectations.
- Proactively manage 3rd party supplier delivering the service to ABB.
- Propose and deliver actions required to improve the overall quality of the service. Reviews the outcome of the work provided by external partners. Manage communication to stakeholders, including news, announcements and metrics reporting.
- Manage assigned budget effectively and deliver activities within agreed schedules and costs.
- Provides input for any change or project that has, or might have, a major impact on the platform, Implement service monitoring & metrics for service planning and increased transparency.
- IT Professional with 3yrs+ experience in application management area preferably Document/Content Management Systems.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully running global services and/or projects.
- Managing 3rd party suppliers.
- A problem solving attitude and ability to effectively work and organize work without supervision.
- Experience of managing global application/services (ITIL).
- Very good communication and reporting skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Project management or agile certifications will be a plus.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology. • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment. • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills. • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance. • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program. • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities. Apply now for this job and become our next Information Systems Application/ Serivce Manager. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate