Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB group has the Accounting function supported by IS Finance and Treasury Domain Delivery organization. To strengthen this organization we are looking for IS Application Manager. The person will be part of the team responsible for delivering and supporting accounting related IS Services. The person to take end to end responsibility for the particular application from both support and development perspective, having significant contribution into the current and future Services delivered to the business.
- Is responsible for build and run of application(s)
- Collaborates with Business Application Owner regarding application roadmap and ensure proper delivery according to agreed roadmap
- Collaborates with Application Build and Application Run to create integrated, business process-oriented SLAs; collaborate with both to define new SLAs when building a new solution
- Ensure services are delivered according to agreed SLAs/OLAs, within budget, time and quality utilizing internal IS delivery and service providers
- Is accountable for the resolution for any incident, change or project which has, or might have, a major impact on the relevant IS application
- Defines and delivers the actions needed to improve the quality of the service and keep it aligned with the business needs
- Collaboration with Service Management and Application Run to define and improve on the Application Run OLA
- Leads the Service Review Meetings to review the status and quality of the application/service
- Supports the creation of cost estimates and project plans for the applications or integration platforms in scope
- Take ownership of the IT General Controls over application(s)
- Cooperates with the Solution Architects in regards to Application architecture
- Maintains the relationship with the application vendor
- Experience of managing global application/services or implementation projects
- Experience of working with IT service management concepts (ITIL)
- Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience as a plus
- Proven financial background is a strong plus
- Understanding of technical aspects of an application is a plus
- Knowledge of SOX compliance and IT General Controls is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to promote a team environment with strong leadership skills
- Good organization, time management, decision making and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and technologies
- Responsibility for end-to-end delivery, independence, discipline, ability to work under time pressure
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Application Manager for Accounting.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: