If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
ABB group has the Tax function supported by IS Finance Domain Delivery organization. To strengthen this organization we are looking for IS Application Manager. The person will be part of the team responsible for delivering and supporting tax related IS Services. The person to take end to end responsibility for the particular application from both support and development perspective, having significant contribution into the current and future Services delivered to the business.
- Responsible for build and run of application(s)
- Develops and maintain the Roadmap of the application
- Collaborates with Application Build and Application Run to create integrated, business process-oriented SLAs; collaborates with both to define new SLAs when building a new solution
- Accountable for the resolution for any incident, change or project which has, or might have, a major impact on the relevant IS application
- Defines and delivers the actions needed to improve the quality of the service and keep it aligned with the business needs
- Collaborates with Service Management and Application Run to define and improve on the Application Run OLA
- Leads the Service Review Meetings to review the status and quality of the application/service
- Maintains change backlog for applications and platforms, decides on the execution of the changes in application(s) and divide the items into releases
- Supports the creation of cost estimates and project plans for the applications or integration platforms in scope
- Supports application budget execution
- Cooperates with the Solution Architects in regards to Application architecture
- Maintains the relationship with the application vendor
- Experience of managing global application/services or implementation projects
- Experience of working with IT service management concepts (ITIL)
- Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience as a plus
- Proven financial background is a strong plus
- Understanding of technical aspects of an application is a plus
- Ability to promote a team environment with strong leadership/management skills
- Good organization, time management, decision making and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and technologies
- Responsibility for end-to-end delivery, independence, discipline
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Application Manager for Tax.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.