ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. More than 10 years ago, our Information Systems Delivery Center in Krakow was built up. Last year it successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allows us to expand our global activities and support even further. ABB group has the Treasury organization supported by IS Finance Domain Delivery. To strengthen this organization we are looking for IS Application Specialist for Treasury Systems to join the team responsible for supporting all Treasury related IS Services. The person to help to maintain the applications, having significant contribution into the Services being delivered to the business units.
• Complicated incidents and problems management and resolution (support engineer)
• Application configuration and administration according to process
• Collaboration with 3rd party suppliers
• Collaboration with Operations and IT infrastructure teams
• User access management
• Master data maintenance
• Reports creation and maintenance (within application report builder and directly from SQL database)
• Writing technical documentation and building knowledge database for the Service Desks
• Managing Disaster Recovery and Backup Procedure
• At least 2 years of experience in IT environment (preferably IT Financial Systems)
• Fluency in English is essential
• Analytical skills
• Experience in writing technical and support documentation
• Working knowledge of collaboration tools (MS SharePoint/OneNote)
• Basic Windows server/web server administration as well as SQL knowledge
• ITIL metodology experience
• Able to understand both IT and Business point of view
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Application Specialist for Treasury Systems.
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates