Ponad miesiąc temu
Umowa o dzieło, Umowa zlecenie
Wymagane technologie /narzędzia
Język obcy: angielski
Wykorzystanie w pracy:
Zastosowanie: czytanie dokumentacji, kontakt z klientem, zespół międzynarodowy,
Benefity dla pracowników
- Opieka medyczna
- Wydarzenia branżowe: meetupy
- Piłkarzyki, Xbox, tenis stołowy, miejsce do relaksu
- Parking samochodowy i rowerowy
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position you will focus on the development of the testing set-ups, on systems for the Electrification Area, including web, mobile and desktop. With the latest frameworks and technologies.
You will be reporting to Solution Architect Team Lead.
- Dofinansowanie do Krakowskiej Karty Miejskiej
- You will be in charge of designing and developing test scripts and setups to verify high-complexity systems, subsystems and products, according to schedule and in line with quality and safety guidelines
- Design, develop, and release cross technology software solutions. Contribute throughout the product development lifecycle, as this team is fully responsible for product development and delivery
- Actively follow and apply current trends in test software testing for best practices, technologies, and ABB standards to build high quality products
- Work in a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities
- Work in an international team and communicate in English on daily basis
- Experience in app and IT systems testing
- Experience of working in Scrum teams
- Knowledge of bug reporting and bug tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and system management tools
- Knowledge of tools such as postman to create API tests
- Smoke testing, sanity testing
- Working knowledge of web browser development tools
- ISTQB is a plus
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Business Area is a global leader in electrical products and solutions, operating in more than 100 countries, with over 200 manufacturing sites. Our 50,000+ employees are dedicated to transforming how people live, connect and work by delivering safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions. We are shaping the future trends of electrification, differentiating through technological and digital innovation while delivering an outstanding experience through operational excellence for our customers across utilities, industry, buildings, infrastructure and mobility. For more information visit https://go.abb/electrification
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Application Tester.
Podobne oferty w Twojej okolicy