Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Motion’s business strategy 2025 “eCommerce” was identified as one of the key strategic initiatives that the business needs to get right to be ready for the future.
The IS Business Analyst is a key member of the eCommerce team responsible for capturing the core needs of both the customers (eCommerce end users) as well as the ABB business and analyzing those needs to produce a clear and concise roadmap to drive the platform and its solutions developments for the greatest benefit of both parties
– Lead the work focused on building and maintaining solid understanding of MO Businesses needs and aspirations within the space of eCommerce by developing a BRD (Business requirements document) and evolving it as the program progresses.
– Working with Internal and external stakeholders on ideation and requirements elicitation by conducing Interview, workshops, surveys, and brainstorming sessions, to capture the most complete picture of stakeholders needs within the eCommerce space
– Collaborating with the eCommerce delivery team (operations, support, and development) to create and execute work plans of delivering new/incremental features and enhancements by defining clear scope, deliverables (success criteria) and milestones (Timetable)
– Supporting the Local and Global Management in setting and adjusting eCommerce strategy and roadmap for the eCommerce ecosystem consisting of punch outs, web shop, and marketplace
– Working with the delivery team on resolving ongoing development challenges and clarifying the business requirements when required
– Supporting the platform implementation efforts by providing the solutions demo sessions and assuring release notes are well documented and communicated.
– Provide regular updates to the Program and MO IS Management on the eCommerce ecosystem roadmap and delivery status
– Actively communicating with the eCommerce “downstream” services and IS offerings within the ABB landscape to coordinate the roadmaps and delivery planning.
– Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
– High Level Analytical skills
– Fluent English (Spanish would be an additional advantage)
– Degree in Marketing or Computer Since would be an advantage
– Previous experience in software development or project management
– Previous experience in change management projects would be a significant advantage
– Minimum 3-5 Years’ experience in a multinational/corporate environment
– Previous experience with Magento/eCommerce platform would be a significant advantage
More about us
ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our pioneering drives, motors, generators, traction converters and mechanical power transmission products are driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation. Through our global presence we are always close to our customers. We help them optimize energy efficiency, improve safety and reliability and achieve precise control of their applications.
Global Talent Acquisition Team,
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.