Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The core purpose of a Business Analyst is to understand the business needs expressed towards a particular project/service in order to best translate them into functional specifications and collabo-rate with the development team in order to deliver solutions matching the business needs and fit-ting in with the business processes that the IS solutions are to support. The Business Analyst is expected to work in sync with the IS Service Manager, Application Business Owner in order to best understand the business needs and match the IS Service Delivery. In light of the changes introduced with ABB Way the role of a BA becomes critical as it is expected to encounter a significant increase in distinct demand towards Core and Common solutions like BOL or OMS.
- Collaborates with IS Service Managers and Business Process Specialist to estimate the effort for IS solution/services development, change requests and releases
- Understands the related business processes in detail and applies this knowledge to shape and align IS solution/services building and delivery activities
- Assists in the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS Services.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in relevant area of responsibility, contributing technical and business process/data expertise to either support ongoing operations or develop new software
- For assigned tasks, executes all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACIS specification
- Keeps up to date and informed of any change, or planned change, of the ABB IS Enterprise Architecture and ABB IS Strategy. Also of any incident, change or project which has or might have a major impact on the relevant part of the service
- Provides guidance or support to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice without carrying line responsibility
- Excellent Communication and inter personal skills
- High Level Analytical skills
- Fluent English (Additional language would be an advantage)
- Degree in Computer Since would be an advantage
- Previous experience in software development
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in a multinational/.corporate environment
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology. • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment. • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills. • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance. • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program. • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate