IS Business Management Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The mission of the Information Services Business Management Analyst is to perform various business analyses for Global Information Systems (IS) services in the areas of cost, quality, consumption, quantities and price, to provide transparency and support decisions regarding IS solutions. The IS Business Management Analyst generates charge-outs, computes prices, analyzes service cost recovery and manages customer relationships with a strong financial focus to ensure cost and price transparency and prevent ABB from financials penalties. IS Financial Management enables CHGPL decision makers to manage the service cost by providing cost transparency, financial knowledge and tools. Additionally, IS Financial Management maintains price calculation to ensure proper funding of IS Cost.
This position reports to: IS Manager
- Secures ABB from tax penalties resulting from incorrect cost recoveries.
- Ensures efficient charge-out process that meets consumer and other stakeholder needs.
- Performs various business analyses for decision making on cost reduction pressure/requests.
- Service RUN responsibilities, e.g. responsibility for consumption validation and price calculation for GBS IS Service Performance Excellence (SPEX) owned contracts.
- Service BUILD responsibilities, e.g. support to definition and operation of effective financial control and decision making, especially in the areas of service, projects and component cost models and the allocation and apportionment of all incurred IT costs.
- Meets GBS IS service governance standards, principles, policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Above 5 years of budget/fiscal/controlling/accounting experience, including minimum 2 years of IS experience
- Proven experience in financial reporting together with strong experience with IT Chargeback, Showback or other cost distribution model
- Excellent analytic skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Self-driven and able to work independently
More about us:
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
Publication ID: PL82275648_E1