Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
IS Department Manager for GBS IS Security Protection leads the Global Security Protection Department in GBS IS by providing protective and preventive security technology services across ABB IS landscape in alignment with Corporate IS Information Security guidance, design, and roadmap. Develops and maintains a global team of security experts ensuring reliable and modern security services and solutions are delivered to the business. Is accountable for developing, implementing and executing the Global Security Protection capabilities resulting from Business, Do-mains, Corporate IS Functions demands.
- Collaborating with the Corporate IS Information Security, Corporate IS Governance Risk and Compliance, GBS IS Consumer Excellence, GBS IS Capabilities, GBS IS Domains, Business IS and 3rd Party IS Suppliers to ensure understanding of existing business requirements, new service demand, security design and roadmap.
- Delivering and monitoring Information Security services and solutions providing protection capabilities across the ABB Group. Implementing effective interfaces between local/corporate IS teams for all security activities and, where required, ensuring adherence to demands in line to agreed service level agreements (SLAs), and that agreed time, budget and quality specifications are met. Implementing department’s practice expertise leading to improved efficiency or operational functionality.
- Providing timely and accurate reporting for all security services delivery to various Corporate IS or Business IS functions.
- Building strong relationship with key stakeholders in Corporate IS Functions, Business IS and GBS IS. Ensuring that tracking and monitoring of performance of service delivery through all channels (human, digital, self-service, automated) is carried out, metrics and reports are analyzed, and issues are resolved to meet agreed service levels.
- Assuring that the quality of the services delivered by suppliers meets contractual commitments and business needs. Managing risks associated with information security, continuity, and integrity of supply.
- Establishing and monitoring a comprehensive risk focused monitoring metrics to ensure efficient delivery of security services meeting business requirements. Developing and maintaining process for interaction and communication between Corporate IS, Business IS, GBS IS esp. Architecture and Domains to enable risk-based decisions.
- Executing for assigned tasks, all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACI specification.
- Reacting on business demand and developing services or solutions meeting the requirements of the business.
- Ensuring that security services are aligned to Information Security design and roadmap as published by Corporate IS Information Security.
- Participating in technological strategy development and planning to ensure build in security. Constantly improving Security Protection services and solutions to provide better security prevention across the ABB landscape.
- Proactively developing and maintaining appropriate Security competence within the department, ensuring alignment to given IS goals, ABB Group Regulations and Guidelines, IS Architecture and IS Security best practices. Giving input for the development of IS internal security Policies and Standards.
- Is responsible to act in compliance with Corporate IS Regulation and IS Policies; with ABB Regulations and ABB Guidelines of which accountability and responsibility for this position are derived; and with any other Internal Control regulations that may be assigned.
- Collaborating with Corporate IS, GBS IS Domains and Business IS to understand related business process demand to existing or new relevant IS solutions.
- Establishing processes enforcing ABB Group Regulations and Information Security Management System requirements implementation across ABB businesses, corporate functions and GBS.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related qualification, and/or proven capability through past employment experience.
- 10+ years of Information Security experience with at least 5 years in leading service delivery and security operations.
- Very strong skills in running security protection services, including end points and servers anti-malware protection and encryption, network security (Fire-walls, Virtual Private Network, Intrusion Protection, Secure Web Gateway etc.), privilege access management.
- Strong experience in security services operations from design, launch and maintenance. Services across network, end point, datacenter/cloud, vendor management (VM) etc.
- Practical experience in common information security management frame-works, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, National In-stitute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53.
- Excellent leadership skills to manage and motivate distributed, international teams, experience in building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of the following areas of technical expertise: information security management and governance, IT risk assessment and management, IT Audit, the overall context of business processes and IS technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present com-plex and technical issues to diverse audiences including senior management.
- ITIL 4 Foundation certification requiredCISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) certifi-cation preferred.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next (tutaj wpisujemy nazwę stanowiska).
ABB Data Privacy Statement: