ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
ABB is an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization.
Join Innovation & Digital Scouting Team as IS Functional Analyst (our equivalent of a Business Analyst focused on Information Systems). We are focused on bringing innovation into ABB products by extending them with cutting-edge technologies including Mobile, IoT, Augmented Reality, chatbots and others. We are looking for a person who will work with our business units to create and drive Industry 4.0 market.
As an IS Functional Analyst, you will follow the fresh path of engaging with business to find human meaning and use for technology. The flexible and collaborative Design Thinking approach will help you think differently about the organization and information systems, identify areas for improvement, address known pain points, explore the unknown and innovate. As an IS Functional Analyst, you will have a passion for new solutions’ design and ability to work across multiple business units, exceptional communication skills, and you will bring ideas to life. In this role, you must be curious and empathetic while learning and driving different ways of working.
As IS Functional Analyst you will:
• Lead analysis and discovery projects combining concept design, requirements gathering, prototyping and validating the concepts
• Support delivery projects during detailed analysis, implementation and testing
• Collect, clarify, analyse and translate business requirements into technical requirements in order to design and deploy the desired IS solutions for the various business units across the company
• Explore your business from new perspectives and discover the needs of your business and stakeholders through design-driven techniques
• Create and maintain detailed process descriptions and requirements documents
• Understand the related business processes in detail and apply this knowledge to shape IS solutions building and delivery activities
• Identify opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working and bring learning into ABB
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical Information Systems capabilities and solutions
• General understanding of mobile technologies, IoT, chatbots and Augmented-Reality
• Good understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
• Demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence others to achieve objectives
• Use Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems, and have a passion for technology trends
• An excellent command of the English language is a must
• An exciting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies
• A chance to use your skills and experience to combine business and technical disciplines and transform ideas into IT solutions
• An opportunity to design and conduct design thinking workshops and to leverage your trainer’s skills
• Opportunity for professional development and for growing your abilities and skills in various areas
• Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
Apply now for this job and become our IS Functional Analyst.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.