ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader writing the future of industrial digitalization. More than 10 years ago, our Information Systems Delivery Center in Krakow was built up. Three years ago it successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allowed us to expand our activities and support worldwide.
An IS Functional Analyst will be a part of IS Treasury Team responsible for supporting ABB Treasury IS Services. The person to help to understand the business needs and to translate them into the IT Service requirements, having significant contribution into the current and future IT Services delivered to the business.
• Collaborate with Treasury Business Stakeholders and IS Application Managers to understand business needs and estimate the effort for IS solution/services development, change requests and releases
• Document business needs in detail, “translating” the requirements for development/support teams
• Understand the related business processes in detail and applies this knowledge to shape and align IS solution/services building and delivery activities
• Play a key role in the Projects from the analytical perspective
• Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in relevant area of responsibility, contributing technical and business process/data expertise to either support ongoing operations or develop new software
• Be consulted, advise and support the installation of new IS solutions/ services, or the changing of existing IS solutions/services.
• Validate developed solution against the requirements
• Knowledge of Cash Management processes in big corporates
• Understanding of accounting processes/ solutions
• Treasury processes knowledge is a strong advantage
• SAP FICO knowledge is a plus
• Fluency in English is essential
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Master degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance or related field
• Minimum 3 years business analyst experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience with the software development lifecycle
• Proven experience with Finance, Accounting or Treasury related systems implementation
• Practical experience in requirements analysis and management
• Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience as a plus
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Functional Analyst for Treasury Systems.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.