ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. More than 10 years ago, our Information Systems Delivery Center in Krakow was built up. Last year it successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allows us to expand our global activities and support even further. To strengthen our Global Infrastructure Services team, we are looking for a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Network & Security. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
You will act as and be regarded as a Subject Matter Expert authority for Datacenter Network & Security area within IS Hosting Tower and will be assigned respective services. It will include:
• Controlling and optimization of infrastructure performance and operational services, according to agreed service levels (capacity, availability and performance)
• Collaborating with IS suppliers with regard to the operational implementation of outsourced activities and/or the current license usage, consistent with existing agreements
• Facilitating IS Supply in incident, problem and change management by acting as single point of contact at the functional/tactical level for the assigned services
• Conducting IS impact analyses of requests for change and/or IS service introductions in view of architecture, technical quality and maintainability of application/infrastructure
• Creating and/or approving technical specifications for changes based on functional as well as non-functional requirements and functional specifications
• Initiating proactive and reactive service improvements to ensure the quality of operational processes delivered by internal and external suppliers
• Minimum 6 years of experience in managing Infrastructure Services and IS suppliers
• Excellent knowledge in support for a complex enterprise WAN and LAN networks, including implementing/administering Data Centre network solutions
• Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP networking in enterprise environments: switching, routing, traffic filtering, load balancing etc.
• Extensive hands-on experience of implementing and administering Cisco network solutions (Nexus switches, ACI)
• Hands-on experience of administering CheckPoint firewalls and F5 load balancers
• Cultural awareness and the ability to work in a complex, multicultural and global team
• Fluent written and spoken English is a must
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Hosting Tower SME.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”