Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization.
Join IS Innovation & Technology Domain as IS Mobile Applications Subject-Matter Expert. We are focused on bringing innovation into ABB products by extending them with cutting-edge technologies including Mobile, IIoT, Augmented Reality, chatbots and others. We are looking for a person who will work with our business units to create and drive Industry 4.0 market.
In Mobile Applications Distribution service, we manage and maintain ABB’s public and internal application store accounts such as Apple App Store and Google Play Store. As an IS Mobile Applications Subject-Matter Expert, you will be responsible for supporting Application Owners in distribution of their application in compliance with ABB guidelines and rules.
– Ensure the quality and compliance of the ABB’s mobile applications
– Conducting technical review of ABB mobile applications scheduled for release
– Establishing collaboration across different ABB teams related to mobile applications
– Supporting ABB teams with expert knowledge on mobile application technologies
– Creating standards and policies related to mobile application development and distribution in ABB
– Ensuring timely execution of tasks of Mobile Application Distribution team
– Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
– Minimum 4 years of professional experience in IT environment
– Degree in IT or related disciplines
– Experience with CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps) and DevOps methodology
– Work experience with mobile application development (Swift/Objective-C or Java/Kotlin)
– Understanding of Enterprise IT landscape
– Strong communication skills
– Proficiency in English
– Work experience with mobile application development (Xamarin or Flutter)
– Work experience with Azure Cloud tools and services
– Experience working in Agile team
– Experience in creating architecture for mobile applications and services
– Creativity and out of box approach
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Mobile Application Subject-Matter Expert.