Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Process Automation Data and Analytics (PA-DA) department mission is to improve PA business performance through data, analytics and AI. We provide Data Warehouse IS service to more than 21,500 business users based globally.
Our Data Warehouse is leveraging the best Cloud Data and Analytics technologies like: Snowflake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Python, DevOps. Seize this unique opportunity and join our Team as an IS Operations Manager!
– Build, maintain and improve IS (Information Systems) operations framework, according to the customer needs and IS global guidlines
– Coordinate development of multiple Data Injection solutions.
– Be responsible for day-to-day execution of applications, including incident, problem, change and release management processes
– Manage delivery from 3rd party and internal suppliers for run areas, including performance monitoring according to the agreed SLA
– Be single point of contact for Customers to ensure their demand is actioned and provide required level of transparency by reporting key metrics for applications and respective delivery. Build relationships with Data Source Owners.
– Ensure all security and compliance requirements are fulfilled
– Collect feedback from Customers and Consumers and translate it into continuous improvement activities
– SOX assessments
– Master’s degree and around 3 years of previous experience in Data Warehouse area
– Practical knowledge of IT Service Management concepts (ITIL 4 Certificate)
– Strong experience in Data Warehouse architecture (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Snowflake, MS SQL) and ETL/ ELT tools (e.g. ADF, Informatica, Matillion, SSIS)
– Working knowledge of SQL/ Python and Software Development methodologies (e.g. Agile / DevOps) would be considered an asset
– Knowledge of Project Management metrics/ KPIs, Power BI and SOX controls is nice to have
– Strong cultural awareness and ability to lead global teams in a matrix organization
– Fluent spoken and written English is essential (preferably C1)
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Operations Manager – Cloud Data Warehouse and Data Injection.