IS Operations Manager for IS Corporate Communication Team
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.We are looking for an IS Corporate Communication Operations Manager who will be responsible for application maintenance and support services being delivered by IS Supplier(s) in a managed services operating model (following ITIL v.4 standards). Person in this role will coordinate and supervise internal and external 3rd party supplier resources for the effective delivery and operational performance of the services in scope ensuring continuous improvement and compliance. In this role, IS Operations Manager will cooperate with people from IS Corporate Communication team and will liaise with other ABB IS team(s), Product Owners and IS Suppliers. The scope of work consists of ABB Web Portals, related applications and its underneath infrastructure. These cover a wide range of services and multiple technologies (Adobe, Sitefinity, WordPress, etc.) maintained by suppliers and in compliance with Corporate IS and IS Policies.
This position reports to:IS Operations Manager Corporate Comms
- Is responsible for day-to-day execution of IS Corporate Communication service operation delivery, escalation, and relationship management (AM (Application Maintenance) Scope).
- Plays an active role in ensuring Infrastructure hygiene, availability and performance monitoring including security controls and other auditable requirements kept up to date. Is available to provide technical advisory when required. (AM Scope).
- Supports major incident and critical situation and is controlling IS Supplier(s) for finding the root cause of incidents (define workarounds, known errors and root cause analysis), following up on fixing root causes by planning problem resolution and change implementation. (AM scope).
- Collaborates with Architect(s) and Application Development team(s) (according to AGILE method). Is envolved as SME in releases, deployments and is a technical advisor on how to integrate changes and new solutions with Operations throughout changes or projects lifecycle according to the IS Corporate Communication and ABB IS standards and protocols (Dev Ops scope).
- Is responsible to keep up to date CMDB and contributes to the IS Operational Framework Service Catalogue. Also supervises and supports enhancements to our scope configuration items (CIs) through MyIS and ServiceNow.
- Cooperation with ABB Web Portals Product Owner(s), advising and supporting business decisions with proper technical knowledge. Cooperation with other ABB teams to make sure that all integrations and touchpoints are being designed and implemented properly. (Communication).
- Seeking constant improvements, enhancements, and optimizations. Being included in other projects and initiatives as Subject Matter Expert.
- IT Professional with technical background and 5yrs+ experience in the relevant area, with hands-on experience in similar role, managing large-scale IT applications and Infrastructures.
- Working with many web based technologies required to build and support/maintain complex and enterprise systems with multiple integration points and dependencies.
- Background and experience in one or more technology areas: IT infrastructure, cloud solutions, DevOps, engineering and software architecture design.
- Profound understanding of Server infrastructure, databases, CMSs, application server, web server, load balancer, WAF, CDN, http/https, browser frontend, devices, security, scaling, performance.
- Familiar with ServiceNow and able to optimize and review: Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Requests and all processes related to domain service delivery.
- Compliance, security, SOX, GDPR and other corporate standards and IS Policies.
- Reporting operational metrics and PowerBI as a plus.
More about us:We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Hybrid Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology. • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment. • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills. • Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance. • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program. • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities. Apply now for this job and become our next IS Operations Manager for IS Corporate Communication team. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Publication ID: PL82425885_E1