Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
It is our mission in Information Systems (IS) to harness the power of information technology to deliver valuable, reliable and competitive IS services for ABB. If you have a strong technical and analytical mind and the drive to help us stay ahead of the competition, you are the one we are looking for.
As an IS Operations Manager for the Motion (MO) Business IS Domains your focus will be dedicated to our Procurement and Logistics application landscape. Your core responsibility will be to manage the day to day IT operations, including incident, change and problem management.
– Collaborate with Global Business Process Owners to understand the demand, provide delivery proposals and implementation of Procurement and Logistics Solutions
– Establish a strong relationship with Procurement and Logistics stakeholders and act as an IS focal point for the business
– Control and take responsibility for the given area globall
– Participate in or lead CAB meetings within a given area
– Ensure that ongoing service delivery and support organization, provided by 3rd party supplier, meets the agreed business requirements and SLAs
– Carry out continuous improvement initiatives
– Ensure services are provided reliably and in line with business expectations
– 3+ years of experience in an IS organization
– Ability to take end-to-end service accountability for complex and diverse solutions, independently from where the underpinning technology components, operation support processes or professional capabilities reside
– Experience with support of cloud-based (SaaS) solutions
– Understanding of or experience in Procurement and Logistics solutions is a benefit
– Experience and strong skills in collaboration with external suppliers and consulting companies, including offshore model
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Operations Manager for Motion Information Systems .