2 tygodnie temu
b2b, Umowa o pracę
Wymagane technologie /narzędzia
Wykształcenie: wyższe techniczne
Benefity dla pracowników
- Private medical care
- Life Insurance
- Sharing the costs of sports activities
- Corporate sports team
Organizacja czasu i miejsca pracy
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- Corporate library
- Video games
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB’s Electrification (EL) Business Area is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
The main responsibility of IS Operations Specialist is maintaining the application service desk and providing business support. Building a strong relationship with business will ensure a fruitful benefits. Very important thing is communication and collaboration with other team members. Having solid technical specialists around will help you with achieve the goals.
- Corporate products and services at discounted prices
- Saving & Investment scheme
- Sharing the commuting costs
- Employee referral program
- Charity initatives
- Family picnics
- Manage and support service desk team in their daily work
- Track list of existing tickets and if needed set prioritization
- Be a first line of contact for business in case of any support or escalation
- Monitor agreed SLAs
- Make sure that existing incident workflow meets IS standards
- Build strong relationships with business representatives and support team members
- Make sure that existing knowledge storage is up to date
- Prepare statistics related to the applications
- Cooperate with Solution Architects and Quality Assurance members in regards to application quality and interfaces architecture
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in managing global IT applications
- Experience in working with IT Service Management concepts (ITIL)
- Responsibility for an end-to-end delivery, independence, discipline, ability to work under time pressure
- Knowledge of MyService tool and Jira products
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
- Experience in Agile/Waterfall methodology
- Knowledge of SOX compliance is a plus
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Operations Specialist.
Podobne oferty w Twojej okolicy