Ponad miesiąc temu
b2b, Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie
Benefity dla pracowników
- Private medical care
- Life Insurance
- Sharing the costs of sports activities
- Corporate sports team
Organizacja czasu i miejsca pracy
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- Corporate library
- Video games
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As an Information Systems (IS) Project Manager for Business Process Automation you will be accountable for planning, coordinating, and managing all aspects of IS projects to agreed targets, in time, in budget and at quality of functionality. You will be responsible for interaction with functional/business unit leadership to develop the project charter that aligns with the overall ABB business objectives and priorities, you will lead the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. This position is graded as Global Grade 12 and reports to IS PMO Manager.
- Corporate products and services at discounted prices
- Saving & Investment scheme
- Sharing the commuting costs
- Employee referral program
- Charity initatives
- Family picnics
- Ensure end to end delivery of the BPA projects right from opportunity identification to handover to support
- Able to manage and deliver multiple projects at a time
- Ensure the projects are delivered according to ABB GATE Methodology.
- Ensure the projects are delivered according to ABB gate model and scrum methodology
- Conduct Monthly Weekly and monthly governance meetings.
- Align with stakeholders and manage expectation
- Conduct Daily scrum meetings and assign and monitor daily tasks
- Conduct Scrum ceremonies like retrospective, show & tell etc.
- Ensure on time and on quality delivery of projects
- Ensure financial governance of the projects
- Ensure the IS programs/IS projects follow and comply with goals of the ABB IS Enterprise Architecture and any other applicable ABB Group Directives and ABB Group Guidelines.
- University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Proficient English spoken and written.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Sense of ownership for the assigned project.
- Proven experience in running IT Automation Projects end to end is a must.
- Certifications in project management (PMI/PMP, Scrum, etc.) as a plus.
More about us
Global Business Services (GBS) is ABB’s shared services organization which delivers operational and expert services in Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems, Legal, Global Travel Services and external Customer Contact Centers. With employees based in five main hubs and front offices, GBS provides mainly Business services to ABB teams across the globe as well as supports with external customer inquiries.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Podobne oferty w Twojej okolicy