Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Global IS Project Manager plays a vital role in driving the successful execution of digital and transformational IS programs/projects approved by the IS leadership team and which are deemed critical to IS and ABB success.
We are looking for a hands-on Project Manager to provide operational as well as strategic support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a variety of tasks and are responsible for managing the day-to-day activities in the portfolio of Corporate Communications IS Domain. You will ensure deliverables are handed in on time, coordinate the End-to-End process alignment activities, provide training sessions and have independent role. You will work with several stakeholders, including project managers and Subject Matter Experts and will learn a lot from them.
This position is graded as 13 and you will be reporting to a Corporate Communications Service Owner.
– Ensuring Project Managers are maintaining their project records in Project Portfolio tools
– Providing reports of data deficiencies and follow’s up with responsible Project Managers to close those deficiencies; identification of issues preventing Project Managers from maintaining accurate project records and implement actions to resolve
– Managing the data integrity and conducting quarterly reviews with PMs to embed consistency of use and ensure that all projects are entered and accurately/regularly maintained / budget and milestone tracking
– Mentoring new PMs with regards to Project Management methodology
– Tracking certification levels of Electrification IS PMs and onboarding them to new projects
– Helping PMs with finding accurate documentation and templates
– Organizing training sessions from most painful topics; managing PM’s accesses to iPPM – requesting this for new joiners
– Acting as administration PM for some records which have not been updated as per guidelines
– Playing PM role in low priority initiatives and small projects
– Fluent in English (spoken and written)
– Superior business acumen including industry trends. Passion for industry trends and innovation and how other organizations are using them to drive digital business
– Experience with and knowledge of project management frameworks (ideally more than 1 year)
– Basic knowledge of Project Management tools & processes
– Outstanding stakeholder engagement and expectation management skills; proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
– IT technical knowledge and background will be value added
– Self organized and structured, strong sense of ownership and accountability
More about us
IS corporate Communications enable internal and external communication tools, such as portals and others. In this role you will be running Application Development projects as well as Improvement projects related to Application Maintenance.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Project Manager for Corporate Communications.