Ponad miesiąc temu
b2b, Umowa o pracę
Język obcy: angielski
Wykorzystanie w pracy:
Zastosowanie: czytanie dokumentacji, kontakt z klientem, zespół międzynarodowy,
Benefity dla pracowników
- Opieka medyczna
- Wydarzenia branżowe: meetupy
- Piłkarzyki, Xbox, tenis stołowy, miejsce do relaksu
- Parking samochodowy i rowerowy
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Global IS Project Manager plays a vital role in driving the successful execution of digital and transformational IS programs/projects approved by the IS leadership team and which are deemed critical to IS and ABB success.
We are looking for a hands-on Project Manager to provide operational as well as strategic support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a variety of tasks and are responsible for managing the day-to-day activities in the portfolio of Corporate Communications IS Domain. You will ensure deliverables are handled on time, quality and on cost, you will also coordinate the End-to-End process alignment activities, provide training sessions and have an independent role. You will work with several stakeholders, including Business Product Owners, Project managers and other Subject Matter Experts from whom you will learn a lot from them.
- Dofinansowanie do Krakowskiej Karty Miejskiej
- Managing delivery of tasks or projects in agreed timelines, budget and quality by utilizing various internal delivery teams in ABB, as well as external 3rd party suppliers
- Defining, with key stakeholders, the scope of work, cost/budget, resources, time schedule and dependencies
- Coordinating and prioritizing project tasks, managing timelines, maintaining project plan, risk log and communicating status to key stakeholders
- Assuring stakeholders satisfaction
- Performing project management and administration tasks including building and maintaining project plans, reports, project repository etc
- Ensuring compliance with Information Systems project frameworks and processes
- Assisting in the management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Superior business acumen including industry trends. Passion for industry trends and innovation, and how other organizations are using them to drive digital business
- Experience with and knowledge of project management frameworks (ideally more than 1 year)
- Basic knowledge of Project Management tools & processes
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and expectation management skills; proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels. Customer focused
- IT technical knowledge and background will be value added
- Self organized and structured, strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Independent and proactive with strong motivation in Digital worls
More about us
IS Corporate Communications
IS corporate Communications enable internal and external communication tools, such as portals and others. In this role you will be running Application Development projects as well as Improvement projects related to Application Maintenance.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Project Manager for Corporate Communications.
Podobne oferty w Twojej okolicy