Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for an IS Project Manager to join Legal&Integrity IS team. In this role you will play a key role in our team, being responsible for the end-to-end delivery of projects, ensuring coordination with various delivery teams, stakeholders communications, reporting and financial management and aligning activities with project management standards.
- Managing the delivery of projects in agreed timelines, budget and quality and achieving those by utilizing various internal delivery teams in ABB, as well as external 3rd party suppliers.
- Defines, with key stakeholders, the scope of work, cost/budget, resources
- required, time schedule, detailed scope and dependencies.
- Coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project
- plan, risk log and communicates status to key stakeholders.
- Assuring stakeholders satisfaction through a strong governance and professional, proactive and effective communication
- Performing project management/administration tasks including building and maintaining project plans, reports, project repository etc
- Ensuring compliance with IS project frameworks and processes
- Assists in the management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS Services
- 8+ years of experience in Global IS organization, including at least 3 years of experience managing projects, releases, implementations
- Project Management certification is preferred
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) and excellent communication skills
- Very good understanding of project delivery processes and methodologies
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and expectation management skills
- Ability to work under high time pressure for several projects in parallel with virtual teams
- A collaborative, customer oriented, solution-focused approach
- Quick learning skill and cross function cooperation capability
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology. • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment. • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills. • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance. • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program. • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities. Apply now for this job and become our next IS Project Manager for Legal & Integrity. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate