Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
We are looking for a IS Service Manager to supervise ABB Supplier in a managed service operating model (based on best practices – i.e. ITIL). The scope of work consists of ABB Web Portals (abb.com, intranet, other systems and applications) and taking accountability for those apps in scope of IS Digital Communication Domain.
The main responsibility of this role is to become a speaking partner for our ABB Customer (Digital Communication team) and manage our ABB Supplier(s) for all aspects of our web communication systems. This person will closely cooperate with other IS Service Managers and ABB IS Solution Architect(s) in the team and also other ABB IS teams. Reporting line will be directly to IS Global Domain Delivery Manager.
- The core responsibility of the IS Service Manager in managed service delivery model is to supervise ABB IS Supplier(s) in their “end to end” delivery of services. This contains RUN and BUILD activities. Supplier provides service towards ABB Business via ABB IS which is controlling quality of services (SLA and KPIs), managing scope (changes, project, maintenance etc.), operating under assigned budget.
- Acting as technical point of contact between ABB IS Supplier(s) and ABB (IS and Business). Being able to control (if possible to challenge) Supplier’s technical and web development teams on a tactical and/or strategic level of the service for the domain.
- Validating and prioritizing incoming Business demand, turning it into project activities with defined business case.
- Connecting ABB Business with ABB IS organization and ABB IS Supplier(s). Resolving and/or participate in resolving cross-functional issues within ABB.
- Cooperating with ABB IS Solution Architects (part of the team) and other ABB IS teams whenever integrations between different technologies and solutions are needed. Coordinating those activities if in scope of the domain/team/landscape.
- Leading and coordinating support from ABB IS Vendor Management and ABB IS Sourcing teams as part of the governance of the service(s) in the domain.
- Drive local and global improvements within IS organization or cross functional with and for ABB organization.
- Support/Coordinate major incident & critical situation resolution incl. stakeholder communication (ABB Business, ABB IS, Supplier(s), etc).
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Knowledge about web development toolset, technologies, best practices. Knowledge about Adobe Content Management System/Adobe Experience Manager/Adobe Managed Services is nice to have.
- Strong team player with good leadership skills and ability to work with little of supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English).
- Service-mindedness with good organizational, time management and decision making skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Service Manager for ABB Web portal.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.