Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a IS Service Manager to supervise ABB Supplier in a managed service operating model (based on best practices – i.e. ITIL). The scope of work consists of ABB Web Portals (abb.com, intranet, other systems and applications) and taking accountability for those apps in scope of IS Corporate Communication Service. The main responsibility of this role is to become a speaking partner for our ABB Customer (Digital Communication team and Global Function Corporate Communication) and manage our ABB Supplier(s) for all aspects of our web communication systems.
- The core responsibility of the IS Service Manager in managed service delivery model is to supervise ABB IS Supplier(s) in their “end to end” delivery of services. This contains RUN and BUILD activities. Supplier provides service towards ABB Business via ABB IS which is controlling quality of services (SLA and KPIs), managing scope (changes, project, maintenance etc.), operates under assigned budget.
- Act as technical point of contact between ABB IS Supplier(s) and ABB (IS and Business). Being able to control (if possible to challenge) Supplier’s technical and web development teams on a tactical and/or strategic level of the service for the domain.
- Validate and prioritize incoming Business demand, turn it into project activities with defined business case. Connect ABB Business with ABB IS organization and ABB IS Supplier(s). Resolve and/or participate in resolving cross-functional issues within ABB.
- Cooperate with ABB IS Solution Architects (part of the team) and other ABB IS teams whenever integrations between different technologies and solutions are needed. Coordinate those activities if in scope of the domain/team/landscape.
- Lead and coordinate support from ABB IS Vendor Management and ABB IS Sourcing teams as part of the governance of the service(s) in the domain.
- Drive local and global improvements within IS organization or cross functional with and for ABB organization.
- Support/Coordinate major incident & critical situation resolution incl. stakeholder communication (ABB Business, ABB IS, Supplier(s), etc).
- IT Professional with 5yrs+ experience, demonstrated in successfully running global services and/or projects.
- Practical usage of IT service management concepts (ITIL).
- Experience in managed services work model.
- Previous work experience in web development on large scale around communication platforms based on Agile approach would be a valuable asset.
- Knowledge about web development toolset, technologies, best practices. Knowledge about Adobe Content Management System/Adobe Experience Manager/Adobe Managed Services is nice to have.
- Strong team player with good leadership skills and ability to work with little of supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English).
- Service oriented with good organizational, time management and decision making skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology. • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment. • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills. • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance. • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program. • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities. Apply now for this job and become our next IS Service Owner for ABB Corporate Communication Web Portals. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate