If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
An Information Systems (IS) Solution Architect will be part of the team responsible for supporting ABB Finance related IS Services. The person will support the Global Domain Architect in maintenance of technical landscape of the IS Services dedicated to Tax function. Being responsible for applications technical design will have significant contribution into the current and the future Services delivered to the business units.
- Own, manage and develop the architecture of the Tax Systems
- Engage in requirement engineering to decide which requirements are covered by available standard functionalities, for which functionalities enhancements are needed and for which functionalities workarounds are accepted
- Define the technical requirements of the solution and ensure alignment with other modules and surrounding / integrated application and solutions (SAP & Interfaces)
- Design and develop the architecture of Tax applications according to technology roadmap and architecture guidelines
- Cooperate with the Developers and Testers to ensure the solutions are being developed according to ABB strategy and Finance technology roadmap
- Document technical architecture of newly created applications or changes of existing ones
- Cooperate with Functional Analysts to identify requirements impacting technical architecture of applications
- Involve in DevOps process implementation for in-house developed applications
- Keep knowledge up to date regarding new and emerging IS technology and IS industry practices, bringing learning into ABB; all within in the scope of the relevant IS solutions.
- Master degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ hands on experience in managing and tuning of SAP systems
- Strong knowledge of SAP SD/FI
- Working experience on SQL Transact, SSIS, SSAS
- Understanding of application frameworks, database technologies, interfaces and security
- Prior experience with Longview Tax and Longview Analytics is a plus
- Understanding of ITGC controls is a plus
- Professional English (written and spoken)
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Solution Architect for Tax Systems.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.