To strengthen our R&D Domain Delivery Team, we are looking for an IS Solution Architect who will be responsible for design, integrity and quality of a global solutions and of associated IS services delivered to ABB R&D.
Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Manage and develop the quality of application services in scope by negotiating, monitoring, and maintaining Service Level Agreements
- Support validation and prioritization of incoming business demand in collaboration with the relevant IS Service Manager and/or Global IS Domain Architect
- Review and sign off the functional and technical use case specifications
- Keep knowledge up to date regarding new and emerging technology and IS industry practices, bringing learning into ABB
- Collaborate with users in projects and problem management to maintain, develop and deploy the best feasible and most cost efficient solutions for the R&D
- Ensure manuals for users are created to describe the operating procedures
- Support the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of all IS processes related to the area of responsibility
- Contribute to IS Problem and IS Incident Management to fight ticket volume by detecting re-occurring defects and eliminating these
- Supplies the IS Service Manager(s) with relevant stakeholder information related to IS solution/services
- IT Professional with 3yrs+ experience, demonstrated experience in successfully running global services and/or projects
- Very good knowledge of IT service management concepts (ITIL)
- 3 years of expertise in Linux, MySQL, SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of managing global application/services or implementation projects.
- 2 years of expertise in TFS, DevOps, practical knowledge of AWS and Azure
- Practical knowledge of Linux, MySQL, SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent spoken and written English
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Solution Architect (R&D Domain).
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.