Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences...
We are looking for a professional, to fulfil the position of IS Technical Specialist for the Application Lifecycle Management Team in Technology and Innovation Domain. You will be collaborating with an international team, committed to our vision of delivering practices, knowledge and services to ABB IS customers. As an IS Technical Specialist you will be a member of the Audit Wave team serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area. In this role, your strong technical knowledge will assist you in providing support for the tool which ensures full transparency and visibility of admin and superuser activities in databases.
- Being involved and proactively supporting in the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of the service for the area of responsibility
- Identifying, proposing, advising and implementing existing IS technology and IS solutions/services, sharing knowledge and guiding others on implementation and operation, using understanding of existing technology and business requirements
- Investigating and coordinating the resolution of potential and actual service problems
- Preparing and maintaining operational documentation for the system services and advise on the correct and effective use of the services
- Keeping knowledge up to date regarding new and emerging IS technology and industry practices, bringing learning into ABB; all within the area of responsibility
- Working in an international team and communicate in English on daily basis
- IT Professional with technical background and at least 1yr experience of support/admin
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL, Windows, PowerShell
- Strong team player with ability to work with little supervision.
- Interpersonal and communication skills (English), good organizational, time management and decision-making skills
- Analytical mindset with problem solving attitude and attention to details
- Az-900 l Az-104 or relevant certifications - nice to have
- Knowledge about Log Analytics workspace in Azure - nice to have
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities Apply now for this job and become our next IS Technical Specialist for Audit Wave.