Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The primary role of the IS Service Technical (Senior) Specialist is to apply IT knowledge and expertise to deliver End User Hardware services. The Specialist is a key resource, a definitive source of knowledge about the service and solutions, who contributes their expertise to enhance organizational efficiency and support the organization’s vision and strategic direction.
- The IS Senior Specialist for End User Hardware Lifecycle Services is involved and proactively supports in the ordering, management, maintenance, and optimization of the service for the area of End User devices and cross-functional processes related to this IS Service
- Supervises Procurement, Demand and Stock Management
- Controls asset data quality in ITSM system
- Manages device lifecycle process
- Analyzes service performance and trends
- Evaluates and tests service enhancements and improvements; evaluates pricing proposals for services and hardware
- Drives Continual Service Improvements. Collaborates with Project Management on service enhancements
- Prepares and maintains operational documentation for the system services and advises on the correct and effective use of the services
- Maintains a close collaboration with major IT service provider for hardware solutions (end user devices and peripherals) delivered worldwide
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- At least 1 year of relevant experience (at least 3 years for a Senior Specialist role)
- At least 3 years of experience in IT (at least 5 years for a Senior Specialist role)
- Proficient with ITSM system (preferably Service Now)
- Preferred certificates: ITIL intermediate level, ITIL v 4 Managing Professional/ ITIL v3 Expert, Lean IT, Hardware Asset Management
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Technical Specialist / Senior Specialist.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: