IT Application Manager for Treasury Systems
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world. An IT Application Manager will be a part of IS Treasury Domain Team responsible for supporting and developing IT Services for ABB Treasury Function. The person will take an end-to-end responsibility for support and development of particular applications and will have a significant contribution to the current and future IT Services delivered to the business.
- Manage run and build of in-house Treasury applications
- Coordinate work on resolution of incidents, requests or changes related to the relevant application(s) and support development thereof
- Prepare the input for the Service Review Meetings to review the status and quality of the application(s) with Business Representatives
- Define and coordinate delivery of improvements to the quality of the service and keep it aligned with the business needs
- Collaborate with other ABB IS units by following IT Service Management framework
- Define and monitoring necessary OLAs and SLAs
- Manage in-house applications development and act as Scrum Master for development team
- Ensure development follows the framework and meets Business expectations
- Manage change backlog for applications and platforms, decide on the execution of the changes in application(s) and plan software releases
- Support Internal Controls (SOX) required for managed applications
- Maintain a relationship with Business Representatives
- Coordinate workflow between development team and vendors/internal support teams
- Master degree in Computer Science, Economics or related fields
- Experience in managing a development and maintenance of global IT applications
- Experience in working with IT Service Management concepts (ITIL)
- Understanding of technical aspects of an application
- Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience
- Ability to promote a team environment with strong leadership skills
- Responsibility for an end-to-end delivery, independence, discipline, ability to work under time pressure
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
- A financial background is a strong plus
- Project management skills is a strong plus
- Knowledge of SOX compliance is a plus
More about us:
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IT Application Manager for Treasury Systems.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: