2 tygodnie temu
b2b, Umowa o pracę
Wymagane technologie /narzędzia
Wykształcenie: wyższe techniczne
Benefity dla pracowników
- Private medical care
- Life Insurance
- Sharing the costs of sports activities
- Corporate sports team
Organizacja czasu i miejsca pracy
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- Corporate library
- Video games
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Information Systems (IS) delivery team for Finance domain is looking for IT Application Specialist/Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join the team supporting key global financial systems for ABB Group Tax function. You will be working together with a team of IT professionals, cooperating with customers from over 100 countries around the globe and contributing to maintenance of IT Services delivered to Finance organization of ABB.
- Corporate products and services at discounted prices
- Saving & Investment scheme
- Sharing the commuting costs
- Employee referral program
- Charity initatives
- Family picnics
- Configure and administer technology software solutions. Supporting the installation, maintenance and optimization of new solutions/tools or changing/updating the existing ones
- Incidents and problems management and resolution (support engineer)
- Collaboration throughout the product development lifecycle with developers, testers, IT Operations infrastructure and 3rd party suppliers teams
- Reports creation and maintenance (within application and directly from SQL database)
- Contribute to the team culture of quality and high performance in daily team standups. Writing technical documentation and building knowledge base
- Managing Disaster Recovery and Backup Procedure
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Work in an international team and communicate in English on daily basis
- •Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance or related field
- 2 years of experience in IT environment (preferably IT Financial Systems)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools (especially Excel) is a must
- Experience in writing technical and support documentation is a plus
- SQL language knowledge is a plus
- Basic Windows server/web server administration knowledge as a plus
- ITIL methodology knowledge and experience
- Fluency in English is essential
- Ability to understand both IT and Business point of view
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Podobne oferty w Twojej okolicy