Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Information Systems (IS) delivery team for Finance domain is looking for IT Application Specialist/Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join the team supporting key global financial systems for ABB Group Finance Processes function. You will be working together with a team of IT professionals, cooperating with customers from over 100 countries around the globe and contributing to maintenance of IT Services delivered to Finance organization of ABB.
- Applications configuration and administration, including change implementation assistance
- Operational tasks execution and monitoring
- Incidents and problems management and resolution (support engineer)
- Collaboration with 3rd party suppliers, IT Operations and IT infrastructure teams
- Reports creation and maintenance (within application and directly from SQL database)
- Writing technical documentation and building knowledge base for the Service Desks
- Managing Disaster Recovery and Backup Procedure
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in IT environment (preferably IT Financial Systems)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools (especially Excel) is a must
- SQL language knowledge
- Basic Windows server/web server administration knowledge as a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities Apply now for this job and become our next IT Application Specialist/Subject Matter Expert (SME).