Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
You will play a key role in strengthening IT Treasury Project Managers Team. The Corporate Treasury organization is executing a Global Cash Management (GCM) Project implementing a SAP S/4 HANA based solution to manage its bank accounts, channel payments and statements for ABB Group and manage cash disposition. You will be part of a Team responsible for maintenance and enhancement of Treasury performance by providing excellent service at all stages of the project.
- Manage rollouts of GCM solution to the ABB organizations in countries
- Support GCM Senior Project Manager in next phases of GCM Project
- Participate in setting-up of local projects and supervise work of local Project Managers in countries
- Collaborate closely with IT & Business stakeholders
- Organize and work remotely with virtual teams
- Lead delivery of IT projects according to waterfall, iterative and agile methodologies (after GCM Project ends)
- Follow specific ABB IS Project Management standards and governance mechanisms
- Align local deadlines and stakeholders to global requirements
- At least 3 years of IT Project Manager experience
- Proven experience in managing SAP related projects
- Ability to promote a team environment with strong leadership skills
- Good organization, time management, decision making and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
- Certifications in project management (PMI/PMP, Scrum, etc) as a strong plus
- A financial background is a strong plus
- Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience is a plus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IT Project Manager for Treasury.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.