If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team, supporting IS Risk and Compliance area in Cracow. Reporting to the Manager of the Information Risk Management you will be part of a team responsible for applying broad IS technology knowledge and expertise to support global business needs and help solve challenging topics.
- Identify new IS risks and develop appropriate mitigation activities
- Support project-based activities by providing advisory, consultancy and guidance
- Perform analysis identifying security requirements for a specific business initiatives
- Evaluate the adequacy of security controls, identify and provide recommendations any discovered shortcomings
- Contribute to performing security control analysis, assess security controls adequacy and effectiveness
- Contribute to performing identification of the asset threats, vulnerabilities, associated risks and risk mitigation controls.
- Deliver bespoke consultancy helping IS teams or management to solve IS security problems of various scope and complexity.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Above 5 years of experience in IT including 3 years of experience of IT risk assessment, IT audit, or IT process controls
- Profound IS security technology knowledge combined with basic understanding of the overall context of business processes and the IS technologies impact
- Experience in project planning and execution as well as economic aspects of system management and life cycle
- Experience of identifying and resolving IS security technology related problems
- Professional attitude, analytical thinking, think globally, communicate effectively, team player, self-organize)
- Understanding of IS operational processes and best practices
- Certificate(s) such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, ITIL, CGEIT or comparable would be an asset
- Fluent English and good communication skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IT Risk Assessment and Security Consultant.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.