Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
ABB group has the Treasury Function organization supported by IS Treasury Domain. To strengthen this organization we are looking for IT UAM Application Specialist.
This particular position will strength User Access Management Team end to end responsible for managing access to all Treasury applications and systems.
- Execute and manage all users access related requests to all Treasury applications
- Perform periodical accounts review and run reconciliation against supporting tool
- Contact vendors or banks to get necessary information or support ensuring proper requests execution
- Coordinate the execution of requests between ABB units, vendors, banks, etc.
- Actively participate in access management process optimization and automation
- Assist business users as well as IT people in granting necessary permissions to IS Treasury solutions/applications
- Help IT Treasury Team in proper distribution of support tickets
- Contact end users to get information necessary to fulfill support tickets
- Write necessary documentation and standard operation procedures
- Support Application Managers and Compliance Team in UAM SOX related topics
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT environment (preferably IT Financial Systems)
- Access Management working experience
- Proven experience in interaction with business end users and vendors
- Financial systems knowledge is a plus
- Experience as Support specialist is a plus.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance or related field
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- ITIL methodology knowledge is a plus
- Flexible with occasional travels
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IT UAM Application Specialist for Treasury Systems.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.