Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world. To strengthen our ABB Library team, we are looking for an Application Specialist with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Provide professional support to ABB Library users and stakeholders
- Provide professional communications, trainings and know-how sharing functions to other team members and to business users
- Provide analytical and reporting capabilities in own expertise area towards business
- Own service support documentation, revise it, and provide updates
- Participate in and drive data quality improvement activities as subject matter expert
- On case by case basis, lead small ABB Library change implementations to data model and/or applications, usually undertaken on operational day-to-day basis
- Engage in the Business Stakeholders management and meetings
- Support onboarding new businesses and implementing new software functionalities
- Support IT systems development by submitting proposals for application improvements to optimize service delivery; testing and troubleshooting application bugs, patches and new releases
- Support the product manager in business aspects of the system, creating and maintaining sprint backlog and deliverables roadmap, reviewing customer business demands and assisting the team to address them using Scrum framework
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in information management, computer systems, business engineering or similar, or 1-3 years of experience in user support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, based upon set goals and objectives
- Fluent spoken and written English and Polish
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of software development processes and methodologies will is a plus
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next Junior Master Data Specialist.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: