Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is the world-leading provider of smart home, smart building and intelligent community solutions with a pragmatic and innovative spirit as well as total contribution to social and environmental responsibility and sustainability. Controlling the heart of the home can be done at the touch of a button remotely or from the comfort of your armchair. Our solutions bringing the future to you, today.
In our Corporate Technology Center in Krakow we are looking for a Junior QA Engineer to join the Building Automation Team. As a Junior QA Engineer you will have an opportunity to take part in the development and testing of an innovative solution for Smart Buildings industry.
– Design, implement and execute test cases of a Web application by test automation methods
– Cooperate with other test team members on test framework development
– Perform all kinds of tests: regression, integration, system tests
– Analyze problems to create error reports using dedicated defect tracking tool
– Participate in test planning, execution and R&D activities
– Cooperate closely with developers during analysis of defects, requirements, tests and system aspects
– University degree in Computer Science, Automatics and Robotics, Electronics or similar
– Good knowledge of Python language and an experience in Selenium
– Experience in testing Web applications
– Knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies; knowledge of integration testing frameworks and tools
– Experience with CI frameworks and source code control tools
– Fluency in spoken and written English and good communication skills
– ISTQB /equivalent certification; familiarity with Agile development environment will be considered as an advantage
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.