Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the Team that provides world-class charging systems for every vehicle and every purpose. At ABB, that mission has led to a whole range of products under the brand name TerraTM fast charging equipment.
ABB’s cloud software offering is closely integrated with its DC Chargers. This allows us to offer more advanced remote configuration and diagnostic capabilities than third party charge point management systems. In order to introduce new innovations and to further reduce total cost of ownership for charge point operators, we are looking for a new team member as Lead Software Engineer – EV-Charger Remote Service.
As Lead Software Engineer you are focused on reaching goals. That’s where you excel as a Technical Team Lead. You are motivated to bring your team to a higher level and turn it into a well-oiled machine. You are positive and good spirited, providing feedback to your team members about what can (or should) be done differently, but always with understanding and wit. Given the growth phase in which we are in, it is also important that you don’t get lost easily. You are proactive, organized and focused. Are you ambitious? The growth we are going through gives you all the room you need.
More about E-Mobility Team in Kraków:
– You coordinate software product development tasks across team members and collaborate with architects to ensure implementations are robust, reliable, secure and maintainable. You do daily standups with your team and write production code every day
– You conduct code reviews and provide feedback to team members to sharpen their technical skills
– You combine a strong technical background and experience in software development with coordination and communication skills to lift the software your team produces to a higher level
– You report to an Engineering Manager who is responsible for the people management aspects of your and other teams. The two of you work together to identify opportunities for professional growth or process improvements
– You provide transparent insight into your team’s progress to the Program Manager, who is responsible for the overall release planning and tracking of budget, scope, timing and quality. The Program Manager is your partner in crime and can help in removing obstacles, communication and coordination with other teams and making sure you have the resources required to meet the timelines
– Master’s degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Industrial Science or equivalent experience forms the basis of your career. You’re a lifelong learner who stays up to date on the latest developments in software architecture, security, databases, backend and frontend technologies etc
– You are fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing), you’re an excellent communicator that can build consensus around its proposals
– You have at least 3 years of experience as a Technical Team Lead
– You are able to juggle multiple tasks and perform well in a dynamic environment with frequently changing priorities
– You have the ability to perform under time pressure and a hands-on mentality
– A solid foundation in multiple programming languages, preferably C# and Typescript/JS
– Experience with Azure, CosmosDB and Vue.js is a strong plus
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.