We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. The Global Infrastructure Build team has seen a tremendous amount of growth in the past year and to support this growth and to strengthen our department, we are looking for an experienced Network Architect with both Data Center and Global experience. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
Reporting to one of the department managers the Network Architect will be responsible for developing solutions in response to the internal business demands worldwide and to assist with the implementation in a consulting role.
• Initial effort estimates for new demand
• Low and high-level solution designs
• Understanding of the enterprise architecture guidelines
• Interface and at times oversee 3rd party suppliers like BT
• Assist with or consult on troubleshooting production problems
• In-depth knowledge of large WAN transport systems/services
• Experience designing network solutions for Data Centers running Cisco Nexus 7K and ACI on Cisco Nexus 9K
• Ability to build designs around BIG IP F5 load balancers, Proxy hardware, AppNav WAAS, VSS, HSRP, VoIP , DMVPN, SSL VPN/IPSec VPN, Wireless technologies
• Experience working with Checkpoint and Cisco firewalls and able to analyze firewall rules, NAT and understand IPS technologies
• Experience with LAN/WAN/Security design & implementation
• A Self motivator and team player
• Full command of English both spoken and written
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to team-building activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Solution Architect.Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com