ABB is currently developing the IS PMO Organization to consolidate and deliver high quality IS services to ABB business units around the globe and focus more of our attention to innovation and development.
Joining the ABB IS PMO Organization, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced, international environment, solve complex problems and grow together with the rapidly developing business.
For our growing global team, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Global IS Project Methodology Manager to build our Project Management capability.
The core responsibility of Global IS Project Methodology Manager will be applying broad Information Systems (IS) technology knowledge and expertise to any IS activity within all IS process domains, especially within BUILD and RUN to support global business needs and help solving difficult topics. Additionally, the Global IS Project Methodology Manager will define, coach and consult the IS Project Management Methodologies.
As a Global IS Project Methodology Manager, you will:
• Define IS Project Management Methodology process based on requirements from PMOs and reference users;
• Be involved in the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of IS solutions/services;
• Ensure the delivery of the appropriate IS solution/service according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs), in time, in budget and at quality;
• Run assessment of quality of usage of IS Project Management methodology;
• Continuously improve IS Project Management Methodology process, based on established process performance targets;
• Manage IS Project Management Methodology documentation and make it available for global IS PM team;
• Provide leadership to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice without carrying line responsibility;
• Develop and run Methodology training for IS Project Managers to satisfy a training demand.
• Above 5 years of project management experience;
• Profound IS project management knowledge combined with basic understanding of the overall context of business processes and the IS technologies impact;
• Proven experience of identifying and resolving IS project management related problems;
• Profound knowledge of ITIL processes;
• Degree in information management, computer systems, business engineering or similar;
• Experience in defining, measuring and optimizing processes;
• Strong experience in developing project management methodologies;
• Experience in developing eLearning trainings and in running trainings (both classroom and virtual);
• An exciting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
• Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
• Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
• Good working environment.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com