Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of world’s most asset intensive industries such as energy, utilities and mining solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At Power Grids Technology Center, it’s the people that matter most – to us and our customers. Which is why we’re always looking to add more talent to our team. To strengthen our customer support team, we are looking Multilingual Customer Connect Agent. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work affect our products. To strengthen our customer support team, the first point of contact and gateway to more advanced services, we are looking for an multi lingual Customer Connect Agent which will provide first line support to our customers and the global ABB network. Many of our customer prefer to interact in their own language therefore multi lingual (European languages) capability is crucial.
- Responding to incoming inquiries via telephone, e-mails, web- and other possible channels efficiently with confidence and professionalism
- Be a customer advocate for timely response to issues and for problem resolution and escalation
- Report all activities taken toward resolving customer issues
- Able to multitask and maintain an organized work environment
- Where required, support customers during run time activities and provide online trouble shooting support and resolution
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Participation in ensuring 24/7 availability
- Multi lingual proficiency (European languages, Russian language) with a good command of English
- High focus on customers and their needs
- Ability to apply structured and methodic work style during increased pressure to act
- Experience/knowledge of ABB products and systems is beneficial
- Ability to act solution oriented and to variate different approaches, be flexible and creative team player
- Readiness to travel (approx. 10%) on global base i.e. for troubleshooting, trainings or customer meetings
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Power Grids – Customer Connect Agent (Russian speaker).
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.