Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for IS Service Manager in IS Domain, able to take end to end accountability for applications
- Take the end to end accountability for applications in IS Domain from IT perspective.
- Establish a working relationship with customers, understanding their need for IT application services, and managing the introduction of new services, service improvements, and (eventually) service reductions and retirements.
- Lead the execution of IS solution/service delivery by internal IS delivery team members, as well as external third-party IS service suppliers in a “managed service” model.
- Define and coordinate delivery of improvements to the quality of the service and keep it aligned with the business needs.
- Collaborate with other IS units by following IT Service Management framework
- Plan, execute and control IT budget
- Agree and define necessary OLAs and SLAs.
- Assisting in major incident & critical situation resolution, providing input and expertise to solutions for any incident, change or project with a major impact on the relevant IS solutions/services.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in managing global IT applications/services or in projects management
- Application Operational experience in a 3rd party Managed Service Delivery model
- Ability to work in cross-functional, virtual and international teams and manage multiple demands on time within and with provided resources.
- Ability to work in multicultural and multinational environment and ability to understand of the overall context of business processes and technologies.
- Strong leadership skills, time management, decision making, independence and discipline.
- Customer-service-oriented approach and strong communication, negotiation, facilitation skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Service Manager for Power Grids.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.