Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our EPM/nMarket team, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who is a great team player with excellent communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
- As a Software Tester you will be a member of the SCRUM team in Krakow, testing leading software for energy portfolio optimization.
- Performing software functional tests and root cause analysis tasks.
- Execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results
- Reporting, documenting and managing defects.
- Learning how to create automated tests and scripts.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Minimum of 1 + years of work experience and a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with QA methodologies and best practices.
- Knowledge of SDLC and coding background,
- Experience in an agile development environment, knowledge and understanding of Scrum
- Very Good English skills, both written and spoken.
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
– Working on innovative projects, with modern technologies, from an early concept to the final deployment;
– Unique possibility of evaluating latest technology and realization of your own concepts;
– Being part of project groups formed out of world-class data analytics, power engineering, programming, and automation experts;
– Possibility to develop skills and continuously improve qualifications in different areas; possibility to gain multidisciplinary competences;
– A cooperative, international team, great atmosphere and friendly work environment;
– Stable employment and attractive remuneration conditions;
– Rich benefits set;
– Flexible working hours.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.