Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
Join our team to develop modern Front-end application for ABB Mission Critical Communication systems. You as a team member will report to Mariusz Kaczmarek and work on a cutting-edge communication solutions applicable in wide range of industries evolving in digital age. It is a unique opportunity for you to participate in international projects in interdisciplinary, talented teams working on high available & reliable network solutions.
- Be responsible for evolution of front-end application with the strong focus on User Experience;
- Become an expert in the Network Management Solutions development and design;
- Represent your domain in the team and be a driver for implementing best-practices and innovations of modern User Interface;
- Cooperate with UX Design Team apply best practices in the User Interface design;
- Expand your knowledge base of customer needs and technological developments.
- Pursue new ideas for technological innovation and share expertise in team meetings and technical reports.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- BSc or MSc degree in the Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in Front-end development (2+ years)
- Knowledge of modern trends in the User Interface design and implementation using Java UI frameworks or Web-based technologies e.g. ReactJS, Angular, Bootstrap / Material.io
- Strong focus on UI / UX design;
- Programming skills in Java is a an advantage
- You are open for challenges and you think out-of-the-box.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills with very good spoken and written English
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
To apply for the position, please send your application in English via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.